Dancing by the book : a catalogue of books, 1531-1804, in the collection of Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin / by Mary Ann O'Brian Malkin ; assisted by Moira Goff & Jennifer Thorp and by Terry Belanger & Richard Noble.
- New York : Privately printed : 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 246,  p. : ill., music, facsim. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ7514.D2 M35 2003 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Colophon: Dancing by the book has been set in Monotype Garamond & printed on Mohawk Superfine paper; design & typography by Jerry Kelly, New York, 2003.
Contains 130 illustrations.
Includes indexes: Index of Dances; Index of Named Dancers; Index of Dedicatees; Index of Booksellers, Engravers, Printers, & Publishers; Index of Previous Owners.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Choreografie.Dance -- Europe -- History -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Dance notation -- Europe -- History -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Dans.Malkin, Mary Ann O'Brian -- Private collections -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Malkin, Mary Ann O'Brian, Dancing by the book , 2003