"I write you out of the real Arabian Nights" , 1984
- "I write you out of the real Arabian Nights" : the Western experience of the Near East and North Africa 1798-1914
- Washington (D.C.) : National Gallery of Art, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 8 p. : ill ; 44 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1303Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition The Orientalists: Delacroix to Matisse ... at the National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. July 1-October 28, 1984.
This brochure was written by Gail Feigenbaum and John Kent Lydecker.
- Subject Terms:
- Exoticism in art -- Europe -- Exhibitions.Middle East -- In art -- Exhibitions.North Africa in art -- Exhibitions.Painting, European -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Europe -- Exhibitions.