IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Behold, the sea itself, 2003]
Behold, the sea itself.
- [New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2003]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (fold.) : col. ill. ; 14 x 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1308Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Brochure for the exhibition held at the Yale Center for British Art, June 14-September 7, 2003.
- Subject Terms:
- Marine painting -- Exhibitions.