English accents , c2004
English accents : interactions with British art, c. 1776-1855 / edited by Christiana Payne and William Vaughan.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Ashgate, c2004.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 272 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6420 .E54 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -264) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 18th century -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Congresses.Art, Modern -- British influences -- Congresses.