IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sculpture and the pursuit of a modern ideal in Britain, c. 1880-1930 , 2004
Sculpture and the pursuit of a modern ideal in Britain, c. 1880-1930 / edited by David J. Getsy.
- Aldershot, England ; Ashgate, 2004.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 331 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .S38 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -324) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Idealism in art.Sculpture, British -- 19th century.Sculpture, British -- 20th century.