Purchasing power : representing prostitution in eighteenth-century English popular print culture / Sophie Carter.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Ashgate, c2004.
Burlington, VT, USA : Ashgate, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 211 p.,  p. of plates ; ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE962.P76 C37 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -203) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Prints, English -- 18th century.Prostitutes in art.Prostitutes in literature.Prostitution in art.
YCBA Collections Search
Carter, Sophie, 1970-, Purchasing power , c2004