George III and Queen Charlotte : patronage, collecting and court taste / edited by Jane Roberts.
- Additional Title(s):
Patronage, collecting and court taste
- London : Royal Collection, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 356 p. : col. ill., geneal. tables, ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247.G46 G46 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LWL 715 R78 004: Dust jacket.
"Published to coincide with the ... exhibition [held March 26 2004-Jan. 9, 2005] at The Queens Gallery, Buckingham Palace"--Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 391-397) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- Great Britain.Art, European.Charlotte, consort of George III, King of Great Britain, 1744-1818 -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 -- Art patronage -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
George III and Queen Charlotte , c2004