Sonnets & tableaux / Thomas Meyer & Sandra Fisher.
- Additional Title(s):
Sonnets and tableaux
- London : Coracle Press, 1987.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : illustrations ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F57 S76 1987+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN Zab M575 +987S: No. 35. Signed by the author and artist.
BEIN Zab M575 +987Sb: Number 113. Paperbound, with dust jacket and illustration mounted to front cover. From the James Jaffe Collection of works by and about Jonathan Williams.
Published in conjunction with an exhibition of paintings at Victoria Miro Gallery, London, Nov. 1987.
"A foreword for Sandra Fisher by R.B. Kitaj": p. .
"A tom-tom for Tom Meyer by Jonathan Williams": p. -.
"Fifty copies signed by the authors and artist at the time of the exhibition."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 23 of 50, signed by the authors and artist.
Poems by Thomas Meyer, illustrated with 16 tipped-in color-plates by Sandra Fisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- exhibitions -- England -- London.Fisher, Sandra -- Autograph.Fisher, Sandra -- Exhibitions.Jaffe, James S. -- Ownership.Kitaj, R. B. -- Autograph.Meyer, Thomas, 1947- -- Autograph.Victoria Miro Gallery -- Exhibitions.Williams, Jonathan -- Autograph.
- Livres d'artistes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.