Forgotten marriage : the painted tintype & the decorative frame, 1860-1910 : a lost chapter in American portraiture / Stanley B. Burns ; foreword by Gerard C. Wertkin.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Burns Press : 1995.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 220 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR375 .B96 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Issued in conjunction with the travelling exhibition held at the National Arts Club, New York, N.Y., Dec. 12, 1992-Jan. 31, 1993, and at eight other institutions through 1997.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 211-214).
- Subject Terms:
- Burns, Stanley B. -- Photograph collections.Photographs -- Coloring.Photographs -- Trimming, mounting, etc.Picture frames and framing -- United States.Portrait photography -- United States.Tintype.
YCBA Collections Search
Burns, Stanley B, Forgotten marriage , 1995