Barclay, R. L, The gentle art of applied pressure , c2004
The gentle art of applied pressure / Robert Barclay, Carole Dignard and Carl Schlichting.
- Ottawa : Canadian Conservation Institute/Institut Canadien de Conservation, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 44 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM145 .B36 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 44).
- Subject Terms:
- Clamps (Engineering)Museum conservation methods.