Batchelor, David, 1955-, Chromaphobia , 
Chromaphobia : ancient and modern, and a few notable exceptions / David Batchelor.
- Leeds : Centre for the Study of Sculpture, Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 16 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published by the Centre for the Study of Sculpture to accompany "the Colour of Sculpture" at the Henry Moore Institute, 12 December 1996-6 April 1997 and "Polymonochromes" an exhibition of works by David Batchelor in the study galleries of the Leeds City Art Gallery 17 January-6 April 1997"--Page 8.
Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
- Subject Terms:
- Batchelor, David, 1955- -- Exhibitions.Batchelor, David.Polychromy -- Exhibitions.Polychromy.
- Exhibition catalogs.