Sculpture in literature , 
Sculpture in literature / [edited by Fiona Russell and Stacy Boldrick].
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 28 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "These three papers were presented at the one-day symposium "Literature, sculpture, symbolism and its legacy" held at the Henry Moore Institute, Leeds on 21 March 1997"--Page 12.
Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature -- Congresses.Art and literature.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Nathanial Hawthorne's Marble faun (1860) / Mary Hamer
- Henry James's Roderick Hudson (1875) and the Ambassadors (1903) / Anthony Hughes
- Gustave Flaubert's Salammbô and Pierre Louÿs' Aphrodite (1862) / Peter Read.