Six views of Windsor Castle / from original sketches by S. Scarthwaite ; drawn on stone by W. Westall, A.R.A.
- Windsor : J.B. Brown, bookseller and stationer, by appointment to His Majesty, and Their Royal Highnesses the Princess Augusta and Duchess of Gloucester, Castle Street, and J. Dickinson, 114, New Bond Street, London, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 15Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
At head of title: Dedicated by permission to Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Adelaide.
Lithographed througout. Plates are printed by C. Hullmandel and W. Day.
Date of publication from plates.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 356
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in in original printed paper wrappers, as issued. Presentation inscription on front cover: Frederick Henry Turnor Barnwell-to Miss Hester Maria Payne.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnwell, Frederick Henry Turnor -- Pres. insc. to Miss Hester Maria Payne.Brown, J. B. -- Publisher.Castles -- England -- Windsor.Day, W. -- Printer.Dickinson, J. -- Publisher.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Payne, Hester Maria -- Pres. insc from Frederick Henry Turnor Barnwell.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Pictorial works.Windsor Castle -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1831.
- 1. York and Lancaster Towers
- 2. The new terrace and garden
- 3. The Castle from the north-east
- 4. St George's gateway
- 5. The interior of the quadrangle
- 6. The Round Tower