Enoch Soames : the critical heritage / edited by David Colvin and Edward Maggs.
- Revised edition.
- London : Cypher at Maggs Brothers, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 274,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6003.E4 E565 2001Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Soames is a fictional character created by Max Beerbohm.
Limited collector's edition of 100 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is numbers 3 of 100. Bound in publisher's dark green cloth; with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art) -- Great Britain.Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 -- Characters -- Enoch Soames.Cypher at Maggs Bros. -- Publisher.Literary forgeries and mystifications.Soames, Enoch (Fictitous character)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.