What I saw at the worlds fair, or, Notes of the Great Exhibition / by Mr. Comic-eye.
- Additional Title(s):
What I saw at the worlds fair
Notes of the Great Exhibition
- London : Pub. by Rock Brothers & Payne, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) : all ill. ; 161 x 15 cm. folded to 15 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690.L1 O59 1851Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette signed: T. Onwhyn.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
A continuous, illustrated strip, in 14 sections, folded accordion style.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed paper boards; rebacked.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Caricatures and cartoons.Panoramas -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Rock, Brothers & Payne -- Publisher.Satire, English.
- Accordion fold format (Binding).
YCBA Collections Search
Onwhyn, Thomas, 1811?-1886, What I saw at the worlds fair, or, Notes of the Great Exhibition , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.