The American thoroughbred / by Thomas B. Merry ("Hidalgo").
- Los Angeles : Commercial Printing House, 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 244 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1492Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2004 +146: Armorial bookplate of John M. Schiff.
Errata slip laid in.
Podeschi, John B. Horse and horsemanship, 290
BAC: British Art Center copy; Red half morocco, and marbled board covers; gold lettering and gold lines on spine, all edges speckled black. There are no vestiges of the original binding. Frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 2 line-photoengravings in text. Inscribed in pencil by the author. Spine height: 10 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States.Horses -- Breeding.Horses -- Pedigrees.Schiff, John M. -- Bookplate.
- Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.