Bustin, Jane, And a year ago, I commemorated a missed encounter--, 2000
And a year ago, I commemorated a missed encounter--.
- London : EMH Arts, 2000.
- Physical Description:
-  double leaves : ill. ; 35 x 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 45Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Images, Jane Bustin; texts, Andrew Renton."--Colophon.
Imprint from colophon.
"Printed in a boxed edition of 10 numbered copies (I-X) and 10 subscriber copies, with 4 artist's proofs and 1 printer's proof. A further edition of 10 signed and numbered individual parts (1-10), with 4 artist's proofs and 1 printer's proof."--Colophon.
"Made in response to the work of the poet Paul Celan. The book is the result of a series of exchanges between the artist and author. The design reflects the double readings of the Talmud and combines two abstract diptych images with a long poetic text."--Eagle Gallery website.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of 10 (X), signed and numbered by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Celan, Paul.EMH Arts -- Publisher.Talmud.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Soft-ground etchings -- 2000.
Aquatints -- 2000.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.