William Hodges, 1744-1797 : the art of exploration : catalogue to the exhibition at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, 5 July-21 November, 2004 and the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 27 January-24 April 2005.
- [Greenwich, England] : National Maritime Museum ; c2004.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 212 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H646 W55 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "... edited by Geoff Quilley and John Bonehill with contributions from David Bindman ... [et al.] ; foreword by Sir David Attenborough"--Colophon.
"Published for the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich [and] The Yale Center for British Art, New Haven by Yale University Press, New Haven ad London [and] National Maritime Museum"
- Subject Terms:
- Hodges, William, 1744-1797 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
William Hodges, 1744-1797 , c2004