William Hodges, 1744-1797 : the art of exploration : catalogue to the exhibition at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, 5 July-21 November, 2004 and the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 27 January-24 April 2005.
- [Greenwich, England] : National Maritime Museum ; c2004.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 212 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H646 W55 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "... edited by Geoff Quilley and John Bonehill with contributions from David Bindman ... [et al.] ; foreword by Sir David Attenborough"--Colophon.
"Published for the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich [and] The Yale Center for British Art, New Haven by Yale University Press, New Haven ad London [and] National Maritime Museum"
- Subject Terms:
- Hodges, William, 1744-1797 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
William Hodges, 1744-1797 , c2004