Turner, Whistler, Monet / Katharine Lochnan ; with contributions by Luce Abélès, ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Tate Publishing in association with the Art Gallery of Ontario, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 263 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 L5652 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Published in 2004 in conjunction with the exhibition ... conceived by the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, and organised jointly by the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, the Réunion des musées nationaux and musée d'Orsay, Paris, and Tate Britain, London."--T.p. verso.
Exhibition held at Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, June 12-Sept. 12, 2004, Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, Paris, Oct. 12, 2004-Jan. 17, 2005, Tate Britain, London, Feb. 10-May 15, 2005.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 252-257) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Monet, Claude, 1840-1926 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Lochnan, Katharine Jordan, Turner, Whistler, Monet , 2004