Lochnan, Katharine Jordan, Turner, Whistler, Monet , 2004
Turner, Whistler, Monet / Katharine Lochnan ; with contributions by Luce Abélès, ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Tate Publishing in association with the Art Gallery of Ontario, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 263 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 L5652 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published in 2004 in conjunction with the exhibition ... conceived by the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, and organised jointly by the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, the Réunion des musées nationaux and musée d'Orsay, Paris, and Tate Britain, London."--T.p. verso.
Exhibition held at Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, June 12-Sept. 12, 2004, Galeries nationales du Grand Palais, Paris, Oct. 12, 2004-Jan. 17, 2005, Tate Britain, London, Feb. 10-May 15, 2005.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 252-257) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Monet, Claude, 1840-1926 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.