IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Farber, Richard, 1950-, Historic photographic processes , c1998
Historic photographic processes / Richard Farber.
- Additional Title(s):
On cover: Guide to creating handmade photographic images
- New York : Allworth Press, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 241 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR350 .F37 1998 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references, Internet resources, and sources of supplies (p. 222-235) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Printing processes.Photography, Handworked.