Home and garden : paintings and drawings of English, middle-class, urban domestic spaces / edited by David Dewing ; contributions by Judith Batalion ... [et al.]
- Additional Title(s):
Paintings and drawings of English, middle-class, urban domestic spaces
- London : Geffrye Museum, 2003-2007.
- Physical Description:
-  v. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1452.G7 H66 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany an exhibition in four parts at the Geffrye Museum : Part One, 1675-1830, 16 September 2003 to 18 January 2004 ; Part Two, 1830-1914, 9 March to 18 July 2004, Part Three: 1914-1960, 20 February 2007 to 24 June 2007 and Part Four: 1960-2006, 16 October 2007 to 4 February 2008.
Includes bibliographical references ([v.1] p. 202-204, [v.2] p. 167-168) and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, European -- Exhibitions.Middle class -- England -- History -- Exhibitions.Middle class in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Home and garden , 2003-2007