IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
David Nash , 2004
David Nash : making and placing abstract sculpture, 1978-2004.
- London : Tate St Ives, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.N1555 D28 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Tate St Ives, 21 May - 26 September 2004.
Essay by Richard Cork.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, David, 1945- -- Criticism and interpretation.Nash, David, 1945- -- Interviews.Sculpture, Abstract -- Great Britain.Wood sculpture -- Great Britain.