David Nash , 2004
- David Nash : making and placing abstract sculpture, 1978-2004.
- London : Tate St Ives, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.N1555 D28 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Tate St Ives, 21 May - 26 September 2004.
Essay by Richard Cork.
- Subject Terms:
- Nash, David, 1945- -- Criticism and interpretation.Nash, David, 1945- -- Interviews.Sculpture, Abstract -- Great Britain.Wood sculpture -- Great Britain.