A tale of two cities , 2001
- A tale of two cities : Bristol / New York.
- Bristol : Impact Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 59 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.3 .T35 2001+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This exhibition was the result of a visit to the Centre for Fine Print Research by Maddy Rosenberg, a New York artist. We decided that as we were both involved in the book arts, that we would arrange a joint exhibition to be held in Bristol ... Ten artists from each city were invited to submit two of their books for inclusion in the exhibition ... We were interested in the difference between the two cities, and whether where an artist lives affects the type of work produced ..."--Introduction by Sarah Bodman, p. 2.
"Sarah Bodman: editor"--Spine.
Catalog of an exhibition held at Off-Centre Gallery, Bristol, UK, May 10-June 10, 2001, and at the Center for Book Arts, New York, Sep. 14-Oct. 28, 2001.
Curated by Maddy Rosenberg, Miriam Shaer (New York) and Sarah Bodman (Bristol).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- Bristol -- Catalogs.Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Impact Press -- Publisher.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- Bristol -- 2001.
Exhibition catalogs -- New York State -- New York -- 2001.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.