A secret history of clay , c2004
A secret history of clay : from Gauguin to Gormley.
- London : Tate Liverpool, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 107 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK3735.G7 L58 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Tate Liverpool, 28 May - 30 August 2004.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- History -- Exhibitions.