IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
A secret history of clay , c2004
A secret history of clay : from Gauguin to Gormley.
- London : Tate Liverpool, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 107 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK3735.G7 L58 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Published to accompany the exhibition held at Tate Liverpool, 28 May - 30 August 2004.
- Subject Terms:
- Pottery -- History -- Exhibitions.