Church of England, The book of common prayer and administration of the sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the church, according to the use of the United Church of England and Ireland , 1811
- The book of common prayer and administration of the sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the church, according to the use of the United Church of England and Ireland : together with the Psalter or the Psalms of David pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches : and the form and manner of making, ordaining and consecrating of bishops, priests and deacons.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Book of common prayer
- Cambridge : Printed by John Smith, printer to the University; and sold by F. & C. Rivington, St. Paul's Church-yard, and J. Mawman, Poultry, London; and J. Deighton, Cambridge, 1811.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX5145 .A4 1811+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At foot of t.p.: Price £.1 . 5 . 0 in sheets.
Illustrations by John Samuel Agar, Luigi Schiavonetti, Nicolo Schiavonetti, Anthony Cardon; after Richard Westall.
BAC: Bound with copy 2: New version of the Psalms of David / by Nicholas Brady and Nahum Tate. Cambridge : Printed by J. Smith ..., 1810.
- Subject Terms:
- Anglican Communion -- Great Britain -- Liturgy -- Texts.Bible. Psalms. English. 1811.Church of England -- Liturgy -- Texts.Church of England -- Liturgy.Church of England -- Prayers and devotions -- English.Deighton, J. -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1811.F. & C. Rivington -- Publisher.Juxon, Mary -- Autograph, Dec. 25, 1818.Mawman, J. -- Publisher.Prayer books.Smith, John, -- Printer.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.