The world observed : five centuries of drawings from the collection of Charles Ryskamp / foreword by Charles E. Pierce, Jr. ; introduction by Charles Ryskamp ; catalogue by William M. Griswold ... [et al.].
- New York : Pierpont Morgan Library, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 149 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC225 .W665 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Pierpont Morgan Library, New York, Jan. 25-May 6, 2001.
Includes catalog entries by Cara Dufour Denison, Kathleen Stuart and Jennifer Tonkovich.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 137-146) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- Exhibitions.Ryskamp, Charles -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The world observed , 2001