Hooker, William, 1779-1832, Pomona Londinensis, 2003
Pomona Londinensis [electronic resource] : London, 1818 / William Hooker.
- [Oakland, Calif.] : Octavo, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 17Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Computer Files
- Title from opening screen.
Original t.p.: Pomona Londinensis : containing colored engravings of the most esteemed fruits cultivated in the British gardens : with a descriptive account of each variety. Vol. I / by William Hooker ; assisted ... by the president and members, and sanctioned by the patronage of, the Horticultural Society of London.
1 continuous PDF file.
Digital facsimile of the 46 cm. edition published W. Hooker and sold by J. Harding, from a copy in the collection of the California Academy of Sciences. Transcription is searchable.
- Subject Terms:
- Fruit -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works -- Databases.Fruit-culture -- Great Britain -- Databases.
- Commentary / Ian Jackson
- The fruit garden display'd / Ian Jackson
- Notes on the fruits of Pomona Londinensis / C.T. Kennedy
- Binding and collation
- Book images, Pomona Londinensis