Hooker, William, 1779-1832, Pomona Londinensis, 2003
Pomona Londinensis [electronic resource] : London, 1818 / William Hooker.
- [Oakland, Calif.] : Octavo, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 17Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Computer Files
- Title from opening screen.
Original t.p.: Pomona Londinensis : containing colored engravings of the most esteemed fruits cultivated in the British gardens : with a descriptive account of each variety. Vol. I / by William Hooker ; assisted ... by the president and members, and sanctioned by the patronage of, the Horticultural Society of London.
1 continuous PDF file.
Digital facsimile of the 46 cm. edition published W. Hooker and sold by J. Harding, from a copy in the collection of the California Academy of Sciences. Transcription is searchable.
- Subject Terms:
- Fruit -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works -- Databases.Fruit-culture -- Great Britain -- Databases.
- Commentary / Ian Jackson
- The fruit garden display'd / Ian Jackson
- Notes on the fruits of Pomona Londinensis / C.T. Kennedy
- Binding and collation
- Book images, Pomona Londinensis