IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gwen John and Augustus John , c2004,
Gwen John and Augustus John / edited by David Fraser Jenkins and Chris Stephens with contributions by Tim Batchelor ... [et al.]
- London : Tate Publishing, c2004,
- Physical Description:
- 223 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.J594 G84 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published 2004 ... on the occasion of the exhibition Gwen John and Augustus John, Tate Britain, London, 29 September 2004-9 January 2005 and touring to National Museum & Gallery, Cardiff, 12 February-15 May 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 209-218) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- John, Augustus, 1878-1961 -- Exhibitions.John, Gwen, 1876-1939 -- Exhibitions.