IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The beauty of life , 2004.]
The beauty of life : William Morris and the art of design.
- [New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2004.]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1380Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- This pamphlet was printed to accompany the exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, Connecticut, 14 October 2004-2 January 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Exhibitions.