Model forms : sculpture/architecture in 50s & 60s' Britain / [curator/writer, Steven Gartside].
- Additional Title(s):
Sculpture/architecture in 50s & 60s' Britain
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 31 unnumbered pages : illustrations (some color) ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 37 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Sculpture Study Galleries, Leeds City Art Gallery, Oct. 3, 2002-Jan. 5, 2003.
Includes bibliographical references (page ).
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural models -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Architectural models.Architecture -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Architecture.Artists and architects -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists and architects.Great Britain.Models (Clay, plaster, etc.)Models (Clay, plaster, etc.) -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Model forms ,