Enlightening the British : knowledge, discovery, and the museum in the eighteenth century / edited by R.G.W. Anderson ... [et al.].
- London : British Museum Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- x, 195 p. : ill., map, ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM101.L715 E55 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Texts delivered at the British Museum's 250th Anniversary conference ... which took place at the museum on 4-6 April 2002"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum -- History -- 18th century -- Congresses.Enlightenment -- Great Britain -- Congresses.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Enlightening the British , 2003