Enlightening the British : knowledge, discovery, and the museum in the eighteenth century / edited by R.G.W. Anderson ... [et al.].
- London : British Museum Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- x, 195 p. : ill., map, ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM101.L715 E55 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Texts delivered at the British Museum's 250th Anniversary conference ... which took place at the museum on 4-6 April 2002"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum -- History -- 18th century -- Congresses.Enlightenment -- Great Britain -- Congresses.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Enlightening the British , 2003