'Old St Paul's' : the Society of Antiquaries' diptych, 1616 / by Pamela Tudor-Craig with Christopher Whittick ; edited by Penelope Hunting and Ann Saunders.
- London : London Topographical Society and the Society of Antiquaries of London, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 67 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA687 S14 T83 2004 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 34-39).
- Subject Terms:
- Church fund raising -- England -- London -- History -- 17th century.Farley, Henry.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- History.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- In art.
YCBA Collections Search
Tudor-Craig, Pamela, 'Old St Paul's' , 2004