National Gallery (Great Britain), The sixteenth century Italian paintings , 2004-<2016>
The sixteenth century Italian paintings / Nicholas Penny.
- Additional Title(s):
16th century Italian paintings
- London : National Gallery ; 2004-<2016>
[New Haven, Conn.] : Distributed by Yale University Press, 2004-<2016>
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND615 .N3825 2004 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- National Gallery (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Painting, Italian -- 16th century -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. Paintings from Brescia, Bergamo and Cremona
- v. 2. Venice, 1540-1600
- v. 3. Ferrara and Bologna / Giorgia Mancini and Nicholas Penny.