Goldman, Paul, John Everett Millais , c2004
John Everett Millais : illustrator and narrator / Paul Goldman ; with an essay by Tessa Sidey.
- Aldershot, Hampshire ; Lund Humphries in association with Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, c2004.
Burlington, VT : Lund Humphries in association with Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M61 G65 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Includes a catalogue of John Everett Millais, drawings and printed illustrations at Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery"
"Published to coincide with the exhibition John Everett Millais: illustrator and narrator, Birmingahm Museum and Art Gallery, 16 October 2004-16 January 2005 [and] Leighton House Museum, London, 18 February-29 April, 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 69) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896 -- Exhibitions.