Goldman, Paul, John Everett Millais , c2004
John Everett Millais : illustrator and narrator / Paul Goldman ; with an essay by Tessa Sidey.
- Aldershot, Hampshire ; Lund Humphries in association with Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, c2004.
Burlington, VT : Lund Humphries in association with Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M61 G65 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Includes a catalogue of John Everett Millais, drawings and printed illustrations at Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery"
"Published to coincide with the exhibition John Everett Millais: illustrator and narrator, Birmingahm Museum and Art Gallery, 16 October 2004-16 January 2005 [and] Leighton House Museum, London, 18 February-29 April, 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 69) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896 -- Exhibitions.