A.L. Coburn's Men of mark , 
A.L. Coburn's Men of mark : pioneers of modernism.
- Additional Title(s):
Men of mark : pioneers of modernism
- Hartford, CT : The Mark Twain House & Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 91 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR140.C56 A4 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "An exhibition organized by the Mark Twain House & Museum."
"Diane E. Forsberg & Debra Petke, curators"--P. 5.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Coburn, Alvin Langdon, 1882-1966. Men of mark -- Exhibitions.Modernism (Art) -- Exhibitions.Modernism (Literature) -- Exhibitions.Portrait photography -- Exhibitions.