The great period of British watercolour from Turner to Burne-Jones , c2004
- The great period of British watercolour from Turner to Burne-Jones : from the collection of the Williamson Art Gallery and Museum at Birkenhead / edited by Hugh Belsey, Claudio Spadoni.
- Milano : Electa, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 275 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1928 .G73 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Museo d'arte della città, Ravenna, March. 21-June 2004 at at Gainsborough's House, Sudbury, July 10-Oct. 30, 2004.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 272-274) and index.
Text in English and Italian.
- Subject Terms:
- Watercolor painting -- England -- Birkenhead -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, English -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.