IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Physick, John Frederick, Designs for English sculpture, 1680-1860;, 1969
Designs for English sculpture, 1680-1860; [by] John Physick.
- London, H.M. Stationery Off., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 205 p. illus. (part col.), plans. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB464 P45 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- LWL 4to. 72 969 P569: Dust jacket.
At head of title: Victoria and Albert Museum.
Obtainable in the U.S.A. from the British Information Services, 845 Third Ave., New York, N.Y. 10022.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture, British -- 19th century.Sculpture, English.Sculpture, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain.Sculpture, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain.