Carnan's ladies complete pocket book for 1851 : continued annually.
- Additional Title(s):
Ladies complete pocket book for 1851
- London : R. & A. Suttaby and J. Toulmin, 
- Physical Description:
- 143,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAY13 .P77 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engravings by Henry Adlard, after J. Marchant.
Printed by C. Whittingham, Chiswick.
Frontispiece is a Baxter print.
Title page is engraved.
BAC: British Art Center copy has an annotated memorandum section (in French), by an unknown diarist. Bound in contemporary flap binding. Cased with Poole's London annual repository and ladies useful companion for 1851 (London: R. & A. Suttaby, ); and Scripture pocket-book for 1849 (London: Religious Tract Society, ).
- Subject Terms:
- Almanacs, English.C. Whittingham -- Printer.George Baxter -- Printer.R. & A. Suttaby -- Publisher.Toulmin, J. -- Publisher.
- Almanacs -- Great Britain -- 1851.
Baxter prints -- 1850.
Steel engravings -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.