Library of Congress. Subject Cataloging Division, Classification. History: Class D, General and Old World, 1959; reprinted 1966
Classification. History: Class D, General and Old World.
- 2d ed. (with supplementary pages)
- Washington, 1959; reprinted 1966.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 747, 55 p. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ696 U5 D 1966 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First ed. published in 1916 by the Classification Division of the Library of Congress, under title: Classification. Class D: Universal and Old World history.
"Additions and changes to July 1965": 55 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Classification -- Books -- History.Classification, Library of Congress.