Mackenzie, Althea, Embroideries , 2004
- Embroideries / by Althea Mackenzie ; special photography by Richard Blakey.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Embroderies from Snowshill: one of the world's leading collections of costume and accessories of the 18th and 19th centuries
- London : National Trust, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 92 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK9209.65 .M32 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Embroidery.Snowshill Collection.