Library of Congress. Subject Cataloging Division, Classification, 1965
- Classification. Class S: Agriculture, plant and animal industry, fish culture and fisheries, hunting sports.
- 3d ed., with supplementary pages.
- Washington, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 101, 63 p. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ696 U5 S 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Additions and changes to April 1965": 63 p. at end.
First ed. published in 1911 by the Classification Division of the Library of Congress.
Kept up to date by the Division's L.C. classification--additions and changes, and by an irregular cumulative publication issued by Gale Research Company, entitled Library of Congress classification schedules: a cumulation of additions and changes, Class S.
- Subject Terms:
- Classification -- Books -- Agriculture.Classification -- Books -- Animal industry.Classification -- Books -- Fisheries.Classification -- Books -- Hunting.Classification, Library of Congress.