Library of Congress. Subject Cataloging Division, Classification. , 1965
Classification. : Class Z: Bibliography and library science.
- 4th ed., with supplementary pages.
- Washington : [For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Govt. Print. Off.], 1965.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 226, 61 p. ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryZ696 U5 Z 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- First ed. published in 1902 by the Classification Division of the Library of Congress.
"Additions and changes to October 1964": 61 p. at end.
Kept up to date by the Division's L.C. classification--additions and changes, and by an irregular cumulative publication issued by Gale Research Company, entitled Library of Congress classification schedules: a cumulation of additions and changes, Class Z.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
Yale Library copy includes margin notes and notes tipped in.
- Subject Terms:
- Classification -- Books -- Bibliography.Classification -- Books -- Library science.Classification, Library of Congress.