IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Worldwide Pre-Raphaelitism , c2005
Worldwide Pre-Raphaelitism / edited by Thomas J. Tobin.
- Albany, NY : State University of New York Press, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 326 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX454.5.P7 W67 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Modern -- 19th century.Arts, Modern -- 20th century.Pre-Raphaelitism.