The architecture of British transport in the twentieth century / edited by Julian Holder and Steven Parissien.
- New Haven, CT : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art [and] the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 246 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6290 .A73 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Transportation buildings -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
YCBA Collections Search
The architecture of British transport in the twentieth century , c2004