The architecture of British transport in the twentieth century / edited by Julian Holder and Steven Parissien.
- New Haven, CT : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art [and] the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 246 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6290 .A73 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Transportation buildings -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
YCBA Collections Search
The architecture of British transport in the twentieth century , c2004