The architecture of British transport in the twentieth century , c2004
The architecture of British transport in the twentieth century / edited by Julian Holder and Steven Parissien.
- New Haven, CT : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art [and] the Yale Center for British Art [by] Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 246 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA6290 .A73 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Transportation buildings -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.