Lancashire : Manchester and the South-East / by Clare Hartwell, Matthew Hyde and Nikolaus Pevsner.
- Additional Title(s):
Manchester and the South-East
- New Haven, CT ; Yale University Press, 2004.
London : Yale University Press, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 748 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.), maps ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA969.L3 H27 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 101-106) and indexes.
A comprehensive guide to the buildings of South-East Lancashire.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- Lancashire -- Guidebooks.Architecture -- England -- Manchester -- Guidebooks.Lancashire (England) -- Guidebooks.Manchester (England) -- Guidebooks.
- Geology and building stones / Fred Broadhurst
- The archaeology of south-east Lancashire / Norman Redhead
- Church architecture to the seventeenth century
- Domestic, collegiate and school architecture to c. 1700
- The eighteenth century
- South-east Lancashire in the industrial revolution
- Victorian and Edwardian developments
- The interwar years
- South-east Lancashire from 1945 to c. 1990
- Recent developments from c. 1990.