After the great Mughals : painting in Delhi and the regional courts in the 18th and 19th centuries / edited by Barbara Schmitz.
- Mumbai : Marg Publications on behalf of the National Centre for the Performing Arts, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1002 .A36 2002 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Vol. 53, no. 4, June 2002"--T.p. verso; intended as part of the serial publication Mārg.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Indic -- 18th century.Art, Indic -- 19th century.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- 18th century.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- 19th century.
YCBA Collections Search
After the great Mughals , 2002