The Thames pH book.
- [London : Tracey Bush, 2001]
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 1 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B87 T43 2001Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The Thames pH book is a litmus paper book of 20 plates. 18 pages are dipped in Thames water from the Environment Agency's 18 testing sites on the weekly 'River Run' [from Purfleet to Kew]. The test results are from the 30th of August, 2001."--Graph paper insert.
Litmus paper book contained in a plastic bag; together with a graph paper insert, inserted in brown paper envelope.
"This book was made by Tracey Bush in an open numbered edition."--Insert.
Artists' book yearbook 2001-2002, p. 96
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of an open numbered edition.
- Subject Terms:
- Acid pollution of rivers, lakes, etc. -- Great Britain.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bush, Tracey -- PublisherThames River (England) -- Environmental conditions.Water -- Pollution -- England -- Thames River.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.