Books as art, [2000?]
- Books as art.
- Cheltenham [England] : Cheltenham & Gloucester College of Higher Education, [2000?]
- Physical Description:
- 33 p. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.3 .B66 2000 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Exhibition curated by Andrew Bick and held during the Cheltenham festival of literature.
"This exhibition includes a masterpiece of the bookmaker's craft: William Morris' Kelmscott Chaucer"--p. 1.
Limited edition of 1000 copies.
Artists's book yearbook, 1994-95, p. 104
- Unpacking the library: loooking for artists' book / Richard Salkeld -- Books as art / Emma Hill -- Publish and be damned / Matthew Higgs -- Of making books: 3 vignettes and some propositions / Mel Gooding -- Postscript, books et cetera: Andrew Bick -- A selected bibliography, books about artists' books -- Grid reference -- Venue -- Notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Exhibitions.Cheltenham Literary Festival.Exhibitions -- England -- Cheltenham -- Catalogs.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- Cheltenham.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.