One hundred Scottish places / Thomas A. Clark.
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands : Parnassus Press, 1999.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C45 O54 1999Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- One Hundred Scottish Place names translated from Scots and Gaelic into English, giving a portrait of the Scottish landscape and its history.
"Hand-set and printed letterpress by Sjra Marx"--Colophon.
"Edition of 250 copies"--Colophon.
Imprint from colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original purple cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Marx, Sjra -- Printer.Poetry of places -- Scotland.Scotland -- Poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.