IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Heginbottom, J. A, A history of The Lord Nelson , 1992
A history of The Lord Nelson / by J.A. Heginbottom ; with illlustrations by Abigail Edgar.
- [London] : Burning Book Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p. : ill. ; 15 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.Y6 H44 1992Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title on cover reads: A history of The Lord Nelson (Luddenden)
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Burning Book Press -- Publisher.Lord Nelson (Inn : Luddenden, England) -- History.Luddenden (England) -- History.Taverns (Inns) -- England -- West Yorkshire -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1992.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.